Loan Officer – Ames Branch
Primary Role: Increase loan portfolio by developing contacts; attracting members; completing loan processing, underwriting and closing
- Explain to members the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Analyze applicants financial status and credit to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service to members and coworkers at all times
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Expand member relationships by looking for opportunities to recommend credit union products and services
- Assist member service team in opening new accounts, processing transactions, opening and closing branch as needed.
- Perform special assignments and duties as assigned by management
Interested applicants please contact Andy Happ at 515-245-3524 or andyh@PremierCU.org